Photo Booth Attendant
Looking for professional, dependable, fun individuals to assist and independently attend photo booth gigs. Ideal person will have some knowledge of photography and/or event management and a flexible schedule (primarily evenings and weekends).
- delivery, set-up and breakdown of booth
- arriving at various events on time throughout Trinidad while providing professional, friendly service
- gaining understanding of Microsoft windows, cameras, and printers
- troubleshooting problems, while keeping a cool head under pressure
- working independently as well as with others.
Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation. Must be able to lift a minimum of 30 lbs, stand on your feet for several hours at a time, and available for two 4-hour training sessions on a weeknight (unpaid). Must have a good certificate of character.
This is a great gig for students and people who are looking to just earn some extra cash. Interested parties, please fill out the attached form and include a brief explanation of why you’d be good for this type of work. Replies without any specific info will be deleted.